Wednesday, April 1, 2009

he was so cute!!!

today was a very fun chill kinda day! first i went to two classes and i was interveiwed by some very nice french students! then we went and pleyed volley ball!!!!!!!! my favorite sport!!! then me and Auirilie went shoping!!!!!! then back to the school so auirilie could present her project? While she did that i chilled in the cafteria with hannah and aryn! But while we were in there i saw the mpst georgious guy i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!! he was so cute!!!! then i went shoping again with a few of my budys and their french students!! fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that guy was hot!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Dorkothy is in loooooooooove!!!! He was pretty cute though, but you and Hannah took it kinda far with the whole "take a picture of him while he isnt looking" thing. I must admit it was extremely funny seeing you knock the camera from hannahs hand as he turned and how she fell to the ground laughing. I will never forget it. Hahaha, goooooood times!!! Well, c you tomorrow dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey can you give me the link to hannah c.'s blog? I cant find her anywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dorothy im very glad too hear ur having fun! miss u so much!!!!! turner talked bout u today and included the part about that hott guy- i was like wow what a loser hahaha. ill be reading ur blog as much as i can :)
    - Caolin
    (and when u get back were going to have a detailed discussion about this hottie!!!!!)
    hahah love u super duper much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete